Thank you so much for taking the time to visit Speculations Editing Services!
I offer editing, formatting, cover design, and coaching services to indie authors. I provide the following services with a focus on speculative fiction (fantasy, science fiction, urban fantasy, and paranormal), romance, and mystery.
- Developmental/Structural Editing
- Copyediting/Line Editing
- Cover Design
- Book Formatting
- Consulting/Coaching (contact me for details)
My name is Janell Robisch. I have been in the publishing business since 1995, and I've been an independent editor since 2000. Take advantage of my experience to make your book the best it can be!
As a book editor, I can help you when you are just starting to develop your story, when your book is ready to be published, and everywhere in between. Your story is important to you, and I will work to help you polish it and present it while preserving the unique voice that is so essential to you as a writer.
Although I focus on fiction editing, I also edit nonfiction books and other works on a case-by-case basis.
I look forward to hearing about your book!
Latest Posts from Wordy Speculations
- It’s All About That Trope: Secrets of Your Favorite Romance Novel
- Cohesive Author Branding on a Budget: Tips from a Design Pro
- Ask the Editor Episode 4: How Can You Win NaNoWriMo?
- 10 Ways to Meet Your Daily Word Count for NaNoWriMo — The Educated Writer
- Five Tips to Help You Get Through the Dreaded Middle during NaNoWriMo and Beyond