Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by.
***You've arrived just in time. I am having an end-of-the-year portfolio sale! Ends Oct. 31, 2016!***
My name is Janell Robisch. At Speculations Editing Services, I offer many types of editing services, including
- Developmental editing (aka manuscript critique or evaluation)
- Substantive editing
I specialize in fiction book editing with an emphasis on speculative fiction (fantasy, science fiction, urban fantasy, paranormal fiction, etc.), romance, and mystery.
As a book and story editor, I can help you whether you are just starting to develop your story or your book is ready for its final polish before publishing. Your story is important to you, and I will work to help you improve your story while preserving the unique voice that is so essential to you as a writer.
Although I focus on fiction editing, I also edit nonfiction books and other works on a case-by-case basis.
I also offer other publishing services, including
• Print and ebook layout
• Cover design
• Consulting services (such as research into traditional and self-publishing options)
• Manuscript evaluation ("developmental editing lite")
I look forward to talking with you about your story!
Latest News from the Wordy Speculations Blog
- Book Review: Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
- Portfolio Sale: Speculative Fiction, Romance, and Mystery/Suspense!!
- The Role of the Twitter Monthly Writing Challenge in Ramping Up Your Productivity
- New Writing Log Template
- My First Draft Is Done! What Next? An Indie Author’s Quick Guide to the Editing Process