First, apologies that this episode is a day late. I try to post on Mondays, but my weekend went by in a blur! I hope you enjoy this video and that it inspires you and helps you win NaNoWriMo if you are participating this year.
- NaNoWriMo: http://nanowrimo.org
- 10 Ways to Meet Your Daily Word Count for NaNoWriMo: https://speculationsediting.com/archives/nanowrimo-word-count/
- Five Tips to Help You Get Through the Dreaded Middle during NaNoWriMo and Beyond: https://speculationsediting.com/archives/dreaded-middle-nanowrimo/
- Prep-Tober: https://twitter.com/prep_tober
- NaNo Prep: http://nanowrimo.org/nano-prep
- Twitter Monthly Writing Challenge: http://writingchallenge.org
- Plotting with the Hero’s Journey: http://blog.janicehardy.com/2013/10/plotting-with-heros-journey.html
- Plotting with Three-Act Story Structure: http://blog.janicehardy.com/2013/10/how-to-plot-with-three-act-structure.html
- Plotting with Save the Cat: http://blog.janicehardy.com/2013/10/plotting-with-save-cat-beat-sheet.html
- Plotting with Michael Hague’s Six-Stage Plot Structure: http://blog.janicehardy.com/2013/10/plotting-with-michael-hagues-six-stage.html
- NaNoWriMo Forums: https://nanowrimo.org/forums
- Resources for Fiction Writers: https://speculationsediting.com/writing-resources-for-fiction-writers/
Search Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr for NaNoWriMo writers, groups, and more resources.
Like This Article?
Want more like this? Never miss another post! Sign up for the Wordy Speculations newsletter and get your FREE self-editing checklist and regular updates on writing, editing, and self-publishing.